Valor Return Policy & Warranties:
Valor Distributions strives to provide the highest quality products in the market along with the most assistance in the situation of defective items from the manufacturer. Before sending the items back to us, carefully inspect the item and make sure to read through our return policy below. Often times, defect or malfunctioning devices are caused by user error or lack of understanding of the product. We are not responsible for the replacement of the device if the item is sent to us without carefully reading the return policy. If item sent to us is deemed not defective, it is the vendor's responsibility to cover the costs of shipping to have the item reshipped back to you. Approved RMA's will only be given in terms of the exact same device or an invoice credit with your next order.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our return policies and warranties, please contact your sales representative or email us at email@example.com.
Items covered under our return policy:
- Items are DOA (Dead on Arrival). DOA item is defined as an item that does not turn on or function out of the box. Items that are DOA must be sent back to us within 14-days of receiving your order.
- Items that are sent to you incorrectly by our shipping department. This will be verified by the original order submitted.
- Returned items to Valor Distributions will be carefully inspected upon arrival. If there are clear signs of the Return Policy Terms and Conditions being abused, no credit or refund will be given.
Items not covered under return policy:
- Clearomizers, Atomizers, Tanks, Drip Tips, Replacement Coils, or any E-Liquids once it has been open and used, are not returnable due to health and safety reasons.
- If we receive any of the items listed above it will be discarded and no credit or refund will be issued.
- Items with signs of physical damage or blemishes caused by wear and tear.
- Items used incorrectly by the user causing the product to malfunction.
- Items that were ordered incorrectly by the vendor. It is expected that you do your due diligence and do research on the items prior to submitting your order. Please review your order before placing it, to ensure no mistakes were made.